In The Stillness
Posted On March 29, 2017
Good Day Reader
Have you learnt the benefits of quiet times with the Lord?
Part and parcel with studying the Word of God, praying, fasting and Christian fellowship ( church life), is alone time spent with God the Holy Spirit. Quiet times enable us to:
- Hear clearly what Holy Spirit is speaking into your spirit
- To reflect by meditating on the Word [Scripture verses; Bible study; Sermons]
- It allows your body to slow down enough so the the spirit and soul can recharge and energize the body and mind.
- Quiet times enable to reflect more on God; His power; wisdom; His actions in your life.
- Early morning is a great time to be quiet.
Note these words of the Psalmist :
Psalm 46:10Amplified Bible (AMP)
“Be still and know (recognize, understand) that I am God.
I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth.”
No matter what happens today, take sometime to be still in the presence of the Lord.
Have a blessed day.
(PHOTO CREDITS: Pinterest photo- saved from mybible.com)