Good Day Reader
Have you learnt the benefits of quiet times with the Lord?
Part and parcel with studying the Word of God, praying, fasting and Christian fellowship ( church life), is alone time spent with God the Holy Spirit. Quiet times enable us to:
- Hear clearly what Holy Spirit is speaking into your spirit
- To reflect by meditating on the Word [Scripture verses; Bible study; Sermons]
- It allows your body to slow down enough so the the spirit and soul can recharge and energize the body and mind.
- Quiet times enable to reflect more on God; His power; wisdom; His actions in your life.
- Early morning is a great time to be quiet.
Note these words of the Psalmist :
Psalm 46:10Amplified Bible (AMP)
“Be still and know (recognize, understand) that I am God.
I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth.”
No matter what happens today, take sometime to be still in the presence of the Lord.
Have a blessed day.
(PHOTO CREDITS: Pinterest photo- saved from mybible.com)